EMERGENCY ESCAPE BREATHING DEVICE (EEBD)
The Lalizas Emergency Escape Breathing Device complies with the amended SOLAS ch.II-2 and the IMO MSC/Circ.849.
All vessels on international routes must carry EEBDs on board.
- Flame resistant materials
- Silver in colour to reflect heat and be highly visible
- Durable and reliable construction with low maintenance
- Full-face hood fits all persons
- Steady air-flow for 15 minutes with sufficient air delivery rate
- Easy visual access to the pressure gauge
- Working temperature range: -10 °C a 65 °C
- Easy to refill cylinder
- No adaptor required
- Designed to meet EN1146:2005 & ISO 23291-1